.(* )Are you a participant of Birds Korea ? Would certainly you such as to attempt to see Red-crowned as well as White-naped Cranes? Hillside Pigeon? The internationally Endangered Scaly-sided Merganser or the super-secretive Hazel Grouch?
Would certainly you such as to read more regarding eBird straight from the eBird Task Group Leader? Would certainly you such as to satisfy various other participants?
With Each Other, we want to welcome an optimum of 12 Birds Korea participants to join us in Yeoncheon on November 26
th as well as 27 th for birding with Yeoncheon Birds Korea as well as for a discussion by Mr Marshall Iliff, eBird Task Leader, Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology. Information are still being created, yet we anticipate the program to begin at regarding 10AM on Saturday November 26
th as well as to end up in the very early mid-day of Sunday 27 th November. If you want to join us, please send out Birds Korea an e-mail or message whether:
You want to participate in either just on November 26
- th or on both days (to make sure that we can schedule holiday accommodation for you ahead of time). You have your very own transportation or otherwise (for those without transportation, automobile sharing will certainly be set up)
- You have any kind of unique nutritional demands.
- Once we have actually obtained your information, we will certainly verify your involvement as well as send you even more information.
Please keep in mind:
This occasion is open to an optimum of just 12 individuals, with involvement chose a “First Come, First Serve” basis
- We intend to hang around within the CCZ in Yeoncheon. As a result of current occasions, we can not verify currently whether the CCZ will certainly be open or otherwise. In case that can go into, we will certainly require your information ahead of time (to be described later on straight in e-mails);
- There will likely be some prices for logistics– as well as an opportunity to contribute straight to Yeoncheon Birds Korea for their job. Expenses will possibly have to do with 100,000 KW (for pick-up; food as well as holiday accommodation) yet may well be significantly much less (much more on this later!).
- Would certainly you such as to join us?
To schedule your location in English, please e-mail to:
Nial.Moores( at) birdskorea.org
We expect learning through you!